At CTCI we believe that we have a responsibility not only to our clients, but also our employees and the community we operate in. This commitment to building a strong community applies to every location where we have an office, but is especially true to our Rutland, VT headquarters.
When Avery Z Chipka made the decision to open a new office in New England, as a native Vermonter with a childhood full of amazing memories of the Killington Valley, deciding on the location was easy. Since the opening of the CTCI office in Rutland, VT, and what is now our headquarters, we make efforts on a daily basis to serve the betterment of the community and also to bring the members of the community access to technology resources traditionally only available in major metropolitan areas.
While there are a wide range of ways we support the local community, some of the key elements of our support include:
- Supporting local non-profits with technology equipment, instruction, service, and donations.
- For every 20 hours worked by members of our team, we provide 1 hour of community service. Translating to a full day of community service by every member of our staff every month.
- 10% of our company profits are utilized to support efforts in strengthening the Rutland Community.
- Significant discounts are provided to local businesses, providing them with access to enterprise IT services without the cost associated with enterprise level services.
- Free Technology Instruction is provided on a monthly basis through our Learn With CTCI program.
- CTCI provides free technology consultation at our Residential and Small Business Location (Opening Soon in Downtown Rutland).
- Absolutely every member of our New England staff is a resident of Vermont. None of the services from our Rutland VT office are outsourced.
For additional information on our community involvements visit our community outreach news feed.