|February 13, 2020
12:00 - 14:00
|CTCI New England
51 B Killington Ave., Rutland, VT, United States
Use Search Engine Optimization strategies to help users find you on the internet.When you walk into a grocery or department store you notice that the isle end-caps are configured to appeal to the masses; strategically placed so that everyone who walks into the store will see them and often realize they need or want the item. This is true of the online world as well. Just because you have a website, does not mean that people will find it. There are strategies that can be put in place so that when people are looking for services, they will be directed to your website and similarly realize they need or want what you have to offer. Come learn with CTCI what you can do to optimize traffic flow to your website.
Come learn with CTCI for a FREE luncheon event! We invite you to join us for a chance to learn something new as well as to connect with others in the region who are interested in technological development. We will provide a light lunch beginning at 12:00, which will lead into an information session. The session will conclude with an opportunity for discussion and Q&A.
Come learn with CTCI: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) topics will cover:
- What is SEO and why does it matter?
- How do search engines find you?
- Understand your audience/ what your clients are looking for.
- Set yourself up for success; tips and tricks.
- Update information so visitors have a reason to continually visit your site
- Make sure information is recent, relevant, and high quality
- Pictures can increase SEO; things to consider (file size, format, and name)
- Use header tags so your content is easier to read
- Use links, internally and externally
- Add videos and other media that will keep visitors on your site longer
- Going beyond the basics – what more can be done?
- Make your site friendly for all screens (computer, tablet, phone)
- Decrease site load time
- Use a clean format and design
- Make content easy to find
- Use social media to increase SEO
- Behind the scenes/web development
If you are planning on attending, please reserve your spot by booking below with the number of spaces you would like to reserve. Booking will close 24 hours before the start of this event. Thank you, we look forward to seeing you! If you have questions about this event please email Erica at emcaetano[at]circletechcollective.com.