The cost-effective, standards-based Cisco ATA190 Series Analog Telephone Adapters protect your existing analog telephone investment while delivering true VoIP terminations. Simply connect traditional analog devices to the Cisco ATA190 Series Analog Telephone Adapters and a traditional telephone becomes an IP endpoint. You can use the Cisco ATA190 Series Analog Telephone Adapters in both businesses and residences worldwide,.
- Deliver clear, natural-sounding voice quality
- Support 2 voice ports, each with its own independent telephone number
- Provide a single RJ-45 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet port (ATA 191) and two RJ-45 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet ports with router function (ATA 192)
- Use existing Ethernet LANs in addition to broadband pipes such as DSL, fixed wireless, and cable modem deployments
- Offer a dedicated PRT button for serviceability improvement
- SIP services such as dynamic IP address assignment, VLAN configuration, user authentication, etc.
- Fax support so you can send faxes cost effectively over the IP network
- SSH access for remote debugging
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack for IPv6 migration