The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series delivers affordable, high-fidelity and secure Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based VoIP communications to help make your employees more productive in their day-to-day interactions and advance your business goals. Along with the Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series, they deliver the best audio experience Cisco has delivered in an IP Phone to date, with state-of-art technology enhancements to both speaker and microphone.
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is an ideal cost-effective solution for small-to-large companies. If you have older analog and digital telephony desk phones today and wish to migrate to Cisco Unified Communications, then the 7800 Series could be your phones of choice. In addition, Cisco customers who wish to expand or update their investment in VoIP communications endpoints can also consider this series.
The IP Conference Phone 7832 meets the needs of rooms up to 172 sq. feet (16 sq. meters) or up to 6 participants.
- The 7832 features a sleek, contemporary design with delivery of powerful audio performance.
- It offers 360-degree hands-free VoIP communications with a microphone pickup range of 7ft (213 cm).
- Users with 7800 Series phones will find the experience easy-to-use, as menus and navigation are common with the series’ desk phones. In turn, administratively it shares the same phone software as the 7800 Series desk phone models, reducing project management and user training costs for corporate IT.
- The 7832 supports Cisco EnergyWise for reduced power consumption in-off work hours. It is an IEEE Power over Ethernet Class 2 endpoint.
- The 7832 is deployable in the cloud with Cisco Spark and as of CYQ3 2017, will also support mid-size to large enterprises on-premises.
- It is also available in support of Cisco approved UCaaS partner offers as a multiplatform phone