The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series delivers affordable, high-fidelity and secure Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based VoIP communications to help make your employees more productive in their day-to-day interactions and advance your business goals. Along with the Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series, they deliver the best audio experience Cisco has delivered in an IP Phone to date, with state-of-art technology enhancements to both speaker and microphone.
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is an ideal cost-effective solution for small-to-large companies. If you have older analog and digital telephony desk phones today and wish to migrate to Cisco Unified Communications, then the 7800 Series could be your phones of choice. In addition, Cisco customers who wish to expand or update their investment in VoIP communications endpoints can also consider this series.
The single-line Cisco IP Phone 7811 is ideal for information workers and teleworkers with light VoIP communication needs.
- Delivers a high-quality narrowband audio experience as standard.
- A wideband handset is available as an option for customers who wish to enhance their audio experience across the range of highs to lows in audio.
- The 7811 comes with an IEEE 10/100 integrated switch to support a co-located PC.The display is 3.28-inch (8.3 cm) monochrome.
- A wall-mount kit is optionally available for the 7811 to support spaces without a desk or where desk space is limited.The 7811 is available in charcoal and comes with a single-position footstand.
- Text-based Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications are supported.
- The 7811 supports the latest security enhancements, including Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2) and Transport Layer Security 1.2.