The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series delivers affordable, high-fidelity and secure Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based VoIP communications to help make your employees more productive in their day-to-day interactions and advance your business goals. Along with the Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series, they deliver the best audio experience Cisco has delivered in an IP Phone to date, with state-of-art technology enhancements to both speaker and microphone.
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is an ideal cost-effective solution for small-to-large companies. If you have older analog and digital telephony desk phones today and wish to migrate to Cisco Unified Communications, then the 7800 Series could be your phones of choice. In addition, Cisco customers who wish to expand or update their investment in VoIP communications endpoints can also consider this series.
The 4-line Cisco IP Phone 7841 is an ideal endpoint for moderately active voice users. It is well suited for knowledge workers, administrative staff, managers, customer care agents, and supervisors who have moderate-to-active VoIP communications needs
- The 7841 has a 3.5-inch (8.9 cm) graphical, grayscale, 396 x 162 pixel-based display and is backlit.
- The 4-programmable line/feature keys feature tricolor LEDs that provide call-status notification at a glance.
- The 4-programmable line/feature keys come with tricolor LEDs to see call status at a glance.
- The Cisco IP Phone 7841 also comes standard with an IEEE PoE 10/100/1000 switch (Gigabit Ethernet) that supports the traffic from a collocated PC.
- The 7841 supports the latest security enhancements, including Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2) and Transport Layer Security 1.2.As options, a wall-mount kit for the 7841 is available for areas without desks or where desk space is limited. A replaceable silver bezel is also available for customers who wish to change out the black that comes standard with the endpoint.The 7841 is available in charcoal and white. It comes with a 2-position footstand.