The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series delivers affordable, high-fidelity and secure Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based VoIP communications to help make your employees more productive in their day-to-day interactions and advance your business goals. Along with the Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series, they deliver the best audio experience Cisco has delivered in an IP Phone to date, with state-of-art technology enhancements to both speaker and microphone.
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is an ideal cost-effective solution for small-to-large companies. If you have older analog and digital telephony desk phones today and wish to migrate to Cisco Unified Communications, then the 7800 Series could be your phones of choice. In addition, Cisco customers who wish to expand or update their investment in VoIP communications endpoints can also consider this series.
The 16-line Cisco IP Phone 7861 is designed for employees with active VoIP communications needs. It is well suited for administrative staff, managers, customer care agents, and supervisors.
- She 7861 has a 3.5-inch (89 mm) graphical, grayscale, 396 x 162 pixel-based display and is backlit.
- The 16-programmable line/feature keys offer tricolor LEDs to provide call-status identification at a glance.
- An integrated IEEE 10/100 Ethernet switch supports the traffic from a co-located PC.The Cisco IP Phone 7861 also includes a customizable, paper-label insert that can be locally printed for one-touch access to staff you contact frequently or other communications features.
- A clear film strip protects the paper label from dirt, spills, etc.The 7861 supports the latest security enhancements, including Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2) and Transport Layer Security 1.2.As options, a wall-mount kit for the 7861 is available for areas without desks or where desk space is limited.
- A replaceable silver bezel is also available for customers who wish to change out the black that comes standard with the endpoint