The Cisco® IP Phone 8800 Series with Multiplatform Phone Firmware is a high-fidelity voice and video communications portfolio designed to improve your organization’s person-to-person communications while reducing your operating costs on approved Unified-Communications-as-a-Service (UCaas) platforms.
The Cisco IP Phone 8811 delivers highly secure and powerful mission-critical VoIP communications that are easy to use. The 8811 is ideal for knowledge workers and teleworkers in small to large enterprises. With its support of Cisco EnergyWise technology, the 8811 is a Class 2 PoE device so it is both cost-effective and earth-friendly.
- Unique to the Cisco IP Phone 8811 is a 5-inch (12.7 cm), backlit, graphical, grayscale widescreen VGA display (800 x 480 pixels).
- Session Line Mode (SLM) and Enhanced Line Mode (ELM) user experiences are supported.
- The 8811 supports flexible deployment options including Cisco on-premises, Cisco Spark™ for cloud and third-party Cisco pre-approved UCaaS platform offers.
- The 8811 also integrates with Cisco Spark™ so that team member exchanges within Spark virtual team rooms can easily escalate to Spark voice calls when needed.
- The latest security enhancements, including Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2) and Transport Layer Security 1.2 for encryption are supported.
- Both charcoal and white color options are available with this model.