With the Cisco IP Phone 8851, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8851 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control.
The Cisco IP Phone 8851 offers programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
The Cisco IP Phone 8851 supports Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice to integrate telephony features with your personal smartphone or tablet, when in range of the 8851 at the desk using Bluetooth. The IP Phone 8851 is able to charge personal smartphones through one standard USB port adjacent to the Key Expansion Module connector on the right of the endpoint. The 8851 is also the first model in the 8800 Series to support the new optional IP Phone 8851/8861 Key Expansion Module. It supports up to 2 modules, for an additional 56 programmable line/feature keys. Key Module support adds to your scalability and Return On Investment (ROI) beyond the number of programmable line keys supported on the 8851 phone12.
- The Cisco IP Phone 8851 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8845 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
- Affordable 720p HD H.264 AVC video communications enabling all users within your organization to participate in video conversations.
- Bluetooth for user choice in third-party headsets.
- Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice for telephony feature integration with personal mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
- A no-radio version of the 8851 is available, without Bluetooth, to support those environments where use of Bluetooth is not permitted.
- Up to two optional IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules with up to 56 additional line/feature keys are supported.
- Two color options (charcoal and white) are available.