The Cisco Meraki MR45 is a cloud-managed 4×4:4 802.11ax compatible access point that raises the bar for wireless performance and efficiency. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR45 offers high throughput, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
The MR45 provides a maximum of 3.5 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth scanning and beaconing.
With the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR45 makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses—including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-intensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
Ideal use cases
- Performance-critical wireless LANs
- High-density environments
- 4 x 4 802.11ax with MU-MIMO and OFDMA Multi-Gigabit 1G/2.5G Ethernet
- 3.5 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
- 24 x 7 real-time WIPS/WIDS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments