The Cisco Meraki MR52 is a cloud-managed 4×4:4 802.11ac Wave 2access point with 160 MHz channels and MU-MIMO support.Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR52 offers high performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
The MR52 provides a maximum of 2.5 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, anda fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)scanning and Beaconing.
With the combination of cloud management, high performancehardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR52 makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses – including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-intensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
Ideal use cases
- Performance-critical wireless LANs
- High-density environments
- 4×4 160 MHz MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
- 2.5 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
- 24×7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Full-time WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments