The Cisco Meraki MR70 is a dual-radio, cloud-managed 2×2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for basic, best-effort deployments that require rapid installation, the MR70 provides enterprise-grade security and simple management in a ruggedized, IP67-rated form factor that sports integrated omni-directional antennas.
The MR70 is ideal for municipal athletic fields, garages, public gardens, space-constrained outdoor deployments, and even rapid-response emergency kits designed to quickly deliver wireless in disaster-struck areas. The MR70 provides a maximum 1.3 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios.
Ideal use cases
- Basic outdoor or ruggedized wireless LANs
- Low-density deployments
- Connectivity for rural areas, garages, municipal athletic fields, rapid-response emergency kits
- 2×2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
- 1.3 Gbps* aggregate dual-band frame rate
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Built-in WIPS for threat detection and remediation
- Application-aware traffic shaping• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Rapid, plug-and-play deployment• Integrated location analytics and heat map