The Cisco Meraki MR74 is a four-radio, cloud-managed 2×2 MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Designed for general purpose, next-generation deployments in harsh outdoor locations and industrial indoor conditions, the MR74 offers performance, enterprise-grade security, and intuitive management.
The MR74 delivers a maximum 1.3 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization. A fourth radio delivers seamless Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and Beaconing.
The combination of cloud management, 802.11ac, full-time RF environment scanning, and an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy radio delivers the high throughput, reliability, and flexibility required by the most demanding business applications like voice and high-definition streaming video, even in the most harsh outdoor environments.
Ideal use cases
- Harsh, industrial, and outdoor environments
- Voice, video, and performance-intensive networks
- 2×2:2 802.11ac, 1.3 Gbps aggregate dual-band data rate
- 24×7 real-time WIPS/WIDS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Beaconing and scanning radio
- Forms point-to-point links with optional sector antennas
- Self-healing, zero-configuration mesh
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment