Cisco Meraki MS120-8 compact switches provide Layer 2 access switching in a fanless, compact form factor. All models include 1G SFP uplinks, integrated mounting brackets, and a Kensington security slot, making them ideal for rapid and secure deployment to branch locations.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground-up to be easily managed without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
- Gigabit access switching with 8 x 1GbE ports and optional PoE/PoE+
- 2 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models• Fanless operation
- 20 Gbps non-blocking compact switch
- 67/124 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering access points, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
- 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Integrated mounting brackets for wall or desk mounting, with included Kensington security slot
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost