Cisco Meraki MS210 switches provide Layer 2 access switching for branch and small campus locations. The MS210 includes 4 x 1G SFP uplinks and physically stacks with the MS225 to gain access to its 10G uplink. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
- Gigabit access switching with 24- and 48- port models and optional PoE+ support up to 740W
- Stacking-compatible with the MS225
- 4 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models
- Dual stacking interfaces with up to 80 Gbps of bandwidth
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 104 Gbps bandwidth support
- 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost