The Cisco Meraki MS225 series switches provide layer 2 access switching and are ideal for deploying to branch locations. With stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks on every model, performance is guaranteed. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable remote PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
- Gigabit access switching with 24- and 48- port models and optional PoE+ support up to 740W
- Stacking-compatible with the MS210• 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces on all models
- Dual stacking interfaces with up to 80 Gbps of bandwidth
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 176 Gbps bandwidth support
- 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Fanless design on select models
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost