The Cisco Meraki MS250 series provides 10G SFP+ uplinks for medium-size enterprises and campus networks. The switch includes optional PoE/PoE+ support, Layer 3 routing, and modular power for mission-critical networks.
Our switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
- Gigabit access switching with 24- and 48- port models and optional PoE+ support
- 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces on all models
- Dual stacking interfaces with up to 80 Gbps of bandwidth
- Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 176 Gbps of switching capacity
- 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
- Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost