The Cisco Meraki MS350 series provides 10G SFP+ uplinks and high-performance access switching for large enterprise and campus networks. The switch includes optional PoE/PoE+ support, highly scalable Layer 3 routing and modular power/fans for mission-critical networks.
The family features the MS350-24X which includes 8 multigigabit (mGig) ports and UPoE support for high-performance 802.11ax/ac access points, servers, and work stations.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
- Gigabit access switching with 24- and 48- port models and optional PoE+ support up to 740W
- Multigigabit access switch model with 24-ports and UPoE for 802.11ax/ac access points and other high bandwidth applications
- 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces on all models
- Dual stacking interfaces with up to 160 Gbps of bandwidth
- Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 272 Gbps of switching capacity
- 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost