The Cisco Meraki MS355 series provides full 10G multi-gigabit (mGig) access switching for demanding enterprise and campus environments.
The switch series features a high mGig port density for 802.11ax wireless access points, servers, and workstations. The family supports 40G or 10G uplinks, physical stacking, up to 60W of port power with UPoE, and field replaceable power supplies/fans.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. The dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with a detailed event and change logs.
- Available models with up to 24 full 10G mGig ports for 802.11ax access points, servers, and workstations
- Multi-gigabit (mGig) ports support 100M/1/2.5/5/10G of bandwidth over copper cabling
- Access switching with up to 48 ports and 740W of UPoE support
- 40G or 10G uplink interfaces on all models
- Dual stacking interfaces with 400 Gbps of bandwidth
- Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
- Up to 688 Gbps of switching capacity
- 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost