The Cisco Meraki 410 series extends cloud management across the aggregation layer for medium-size networks with our 1/10G fiber aggregation switches.
As with our access layer switches, our aggregation switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
- Aggregation switches to connect multiple access layer devices for a more versatile network
- Available models with 16 or 32 x 1G SFP ports to support small- and medium-size enterprises
- 10G uplink interfaces on all models
- Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
- Up to 144G of switching capacity
- 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost