The Cisco Meraki MS450 brings powerful high-bandwidth switching to the aggregation layer. The 40G fiber aggregation switch with 100G uplinks adopts the benefits of the cloud with simplified management, reduced complexity, and network-wide visibility.
Meraki aggregation switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators granular visibility into their network. The dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with detailed event and change logs
- Connect up to 12 MS355s for high-bandwidth aggregration layer switching
- Connect to core or data center switches with 2 x 100G QSFP28 uplinks
- Stack up to eight switches for high-availability deployments
- Dual stacking interfaces with up to 400 Gbps of band-width
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 1.36 Tbps of switching capacity
- Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost