The Cisco Meraki MR30H is a quad-radio, cloud-managed 2×2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 wall switch access point with MU-MIMO support.
Designed for next-generation deployments in hotel rooms, university residences, and other multi-dwelling units, the MR30H provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management. The MR30H provides a maximum 1.3 Gbps aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization. Four ethernet ports on the wall switch allow easy connectivity of external wired devices. An integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio delivers beacon and scanning capabilities. The combination of cloud management, 802.11ac Wave 2, full-time RF environment scanning, a wall switch, and integrated Bluetooth technology delivers the throughput, reliability, convenience and flexibility required by demanding multi-dwelling use cases.
Ideal use cases
- In-room hotel or dormitory deployments
- IP-enabled devices in the same room
- Dual-band, 802.11ac Wave 2 2×2:2
- Wall Switch Access Point with dedicated security and RF management radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy beacon and scanning radio
- Robust Feature Set for Multi-dwelling Wireless