The PATCHBOX, with its retractable cables, provides the user with the exact cable length needed. No more overly long cables, creating a cabinet full of cable spaghetti. It replaces conventional cable management and patch cords completely in an all-in-one solution.
PATCHBOX brings long-term organization and structure to your network cabinet. PATCHBOX is not only a neat setup, but it also stays neat over time. With PATCHBOX, maintenance is easy and fast.
PATCHBOX consists of a 1RU metal frame which holds up to 24 cable cassettes. The cable cassette has a spring loaded pulley system built in, which retracts unneeded cable length; always providing you with the perfect length. Simply mount the PATCHBOX in your rack and start patching right away. No sorting or crimping cables. This makes installation eight times faster and maintenance is sped up by a factor ten!
Setting up a neat cabinet is possible, but keeping it organized and structured is the tough part. With the PATCHBOX, your rack stays neat, month after month, saving you time, space, money and resources.
- Retractable patch cords for perfect length patching
- Prevents Cable Spaghetti
- Keeps network cabinets maintainable, even over years
- Saves space
- Easy labeling, identification and tracing of patch cords
- Stores unused patch cords right in the cabinet
- Faster installation & maintenance
- Box fits 24pcs. Cassettes with Fluke tested Cat. 6 UTP/STP patch cords
- The small box, PATCHBOX 365 is 14.5″ deep, housing 31.5″ extractable cable